Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby on hold....plus a new nephew

Well, the baby makin has been on hold for a while. I got a new job a month ago, so that means I am not eligible for FMLA until February 09. But, it's ok because I am making more money and have a pretty cool and safer job. It does make me sad that it will be this time next year before I'll get to be a mommy, but I know everything happens for a reason.

On a much more positive note, my brother and his girlfriend welcomed Dameon Kane *see pic below* into the world yesterday, which means I am an auntie. Which is cool for now. I get to do all the cool auntie duties and then pass him back to his parents for the bad stuff. Not a bad deal. While it is still hard to believe my brother is a father, I am excited for him and excited about my new role.


Welcome to Mr. Dameon Kane!!!!

No comments: