Sunday, September 13, 2009

They fit!

Finally, after 16 months of waiting, I can wear some of my pre-preggers pants. Unfortunately, I can't say all of my pants because I had gained some weight before I got pregnant, so those pants will have to wait about 5-6 more pounds to have their dust shaken off. I am so grateful that nursing burns some awesome calories because I surely haven't exercised this weight off. Who has time for that? I still would love to loose about 25 lbs to get back to where I was when Todd and I started dating, but in reality if I loose 15 more, I will be happy. However, I plan to stop pumping in about 2 months, so I guess those last pounds will have to be worked off the old fashioned way. That's ok, though. Once I stop pumping, that gives me an extra 40-ish minutes at night that I can hopefully dedicate to exercise time. Plus, Aubrey will be crawling soon so I will burn more calories chasing her around, I am sure.

No comments: