Saturday, November 17, 2012

10 months

2 months 'til 1. I'm in slight denial, despite the fact that I am already planning his birthday party. He is acting and looking more like a little boy everyday and less like my baby. Each milestone is so bittersweet because I love watching him learn and grow, but knowing he's my last baby makes me sad to see each first for the last time. Sigh.....

This months milestones:
*His left upper lateral incisor broke through (10.22)
*He pulled up to standing with the help of the sit and play, now trying to pull up on everything
*This led to lowering his crib to the bottom setting, which he was none too pleased about
*He can go from in his tummy to sitting up on his own
*We did a straight soy challenge by giving him soy yogurt and he did great so the soy intolerance is gone!
*We started a dairy challenge early this week. Early signs seem positive (or lack of signs I should say) but the jury is still out on this for now.
*He will clap whenever you say "Yay" and it cracks everyone up
*If you laugh at him, he will start laughing along with you
*He still says mama or dada indiscriminately, but has started trying to imitate other words
*First Halloween

Gripping on the sit and play before he pulled up

First time in the lowered crib.

No comments: