Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Happenings

October was such a busy month for us. It seemed like we had something going on just about everyday. Instead of some long descriptions, a picture gallery can explain it a lot better.

My parents finally were able to move into their new house and while we moved furniture, the kids were buys cleaning the floors.

We thought Aubrey had a ring worm, but after 2 months of treatment it wasn't getting any better so we went back to the doctor. Dr. Little believes the spot is a granuloma annulare, which is pretty harmless and has no treatment. I got another lesson in stop reading Dr. Google because it's always too much information.

After a failed attempt at eating frozen almond yogurt, we found some sherbet Mason could eat at Sweet Frogs.

Annual pumpkin patch trip.



The current East Gaston High School Dancing Warriors invited the dance team alumni back to dance at the football game with them. It was so much fun and made me completely miss high school for about 30 minutes. However, it really sucked to realize that I graduated from high school before some of those current team members were born. Ugh...


Todd took me to the Biltmore Estate and Asheville for my birthday. It was a good distraction from the reality that I am now solidly in my mid-30's.

Carving and drilling pumpkins (too much Pinterest time here)

My Rapunzel and the little pirate. Aubrey was a complete champ at trick-o'-treating this year. She had no problems ringing door bells and saying "trick-o'-treat". Mason was happy just to follow her around and stick his bucket out for candy. He could say thank you though and our neighbors just ate that up.

No comments: