Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Family Pictures and Merry Christmas

Our tradition over the past few years has been to do a family Christmas mini photoshoot with Magnolia James Photography. We love Nikki and she has done all of our Christmas pictures since 2012. This year's session got moved a couple of times due to terrible weather, but it was worth it in the end. I am so excited about how these pictures turned out. Both of my kids were cooperative and smiled. It was like an early Christmas present for me!






These were the photos I used for our Christmas card. I was so happy with how they turned out.


I am so excited for Christmas this year. Both kids are excited and anticipating Santa's arrival and I can't wait to see their happy faces on Christmas morning.

I hope everyone has a joyful and merry Christmas!

No comments: