Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 months old

The past month has flown by. It seems like yesterday I was doing Aubrey's 2 month post and now she's 3 months. She's had quite a few firsts in the past month.
*First road trip
*Started sleeping in her crib
*Started sleeping unswaddled (April 22)
*First day of day care
*Consistently sleeping through the night (started April 20th)
*Finally hit double digits in weight (around April 19th or so)
*Moved to size 1 diapers (around April 11th)
*Moved from 4 ounces to 5 ounces of milk per bottle
*First time to church
*First Easter
*First cold
*She discovered her hands and how to consistently suck her thumb

Just in time for me to go back to work, Aubrey has become so much fun. Her little personality is starting to come out and it's so cute. I've really started to enjoy being a mommy now. Looking back, the first 2-ish months were so hard because of sleep deprivation and feeding issues. I know not to get too confident because the next challenge is just around the corner. But for right this minute, I am the happiest I've ever been in my life and I can't wait to see what's next.

2 comments:

becki777 said...

Amber I am so happy for you and Aubrey! Reading this is very encouraging. I'm glad things are going well.

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

She is getting so stinkin big!! I know it is hard to go back when all the fun starts to happen but DC is good for little ones. She will gain so much from it.

Enjoy your adult time and dont worry you wont really miss out on as much as you think you will. I promise!