Saturday, February 27, 2010

13 months old

I decided to keep the monthly posts and pictures going until Aubrey turns 2 because it helps me remember what she did when and I like seeing the progression over time. The past month has been pretty rough, with everyone in the family being sick and Aubrey's teething, but we still managed to have some good things happen, too. Soooo...

Milestones:
*Completely dropped all bottles...which is still not going well. She still refuses to drink milk from her sippy, but loves water and apple juice
*She is starting to take sips from a cup with no lid as long as I hold it and make sure she doesn't get much
*Moved up to the toddler 1 room at daycare. The transition was rough at first, especially with naps, but it is getting better
*Dropped to 1 nap a day
*She is working on her balance and walking with her walker
*She also loves to ride on her walker when I put the seat down
*Cutting 3 new teeth (her 2 upper first molars and a bottom cuspid).... which makes for REALLY fun times in our house right now
*She has started laughing when we laugh which is really cute to hear
*She is trying much harder to mimic us, so I guess I need to work on the less than lady-like language that slips out from time to time
*She has started wanting to sit on the couch with us, so I think we are going to buy her a toddler chair soon
*First time playing in the snow

No comments: