Wednesday, March 31, 2010

14 months

Every day she looks more and more like a little girl and less and less like a baby. It just seems crazy to me that she is a toddler now.

This month's milestones:
* Taking independent steps..she's slowed down a little bit in practicing, but I know she can still do it
* Her right lower lateral inscisor and right lower molar have broken the skin. She now has 11 teeth.
* Her favorite "word" right now is mamamamama. Especially when she is upset.
* Her other favorite "word" is "ba", which means something like "here you go" or "I want that"
* She has started pointing at things that she wants, which is helpful, sometimes
* She has starting grabbing my hands and putting them over her face when she wants to play peek-a-boo
* She spent an entire night away from both me and Todd while we attended a wedding and her reaction when I walked in the door afterward made my week
* She swung in her first oustdoor swing and went down a slide for the first time. She wasn't too sure about the swing, but she LOVED the slide
* She can sit down in a chair and get out of it safely

She loves her PBK chair

No comments: