Monday, March 5, 2012

February 2012

Since Mason was born I've lost the extra time to do pretty much anything which includes updating this blog   very often. I am so completely worn out most days that I don't even turn on my desktop computer where I do most of my editing and blogging. But, Mason has finally worked himself into somewhat of a nighttime schedule that includes a 7-ish bed time so I have a few minutes extra to myself at night. I don't remember a the day-to-day or week-to-week details of February, but I keep my camera downstairs to capture moments so I thought I'd just do a photo blog of the cute moments to show our last month.

Getting brave and actually attempting to use the pedals on her trike.


Mason wasn't too interested in his first adventure outside.

Aubrey wanted a picture of both of them in their jammies.



Tea time.

More mild weather meant time at the park.

He was pretty curious about me being all up in his face with the camera.


I love this picture.

No comments: