Saturday, March 9, 2013

First hair cut

After weeks of agonizing and procrastinating, it was decided Mason finally had to have a hair cut. I was so sad about this necessity for some reason. I hated to cut the sweet little baby curls. Plus, it was just another reminder that he is getting so big. But, a few comments had been made about his crazy hair so I knew it was time. So, we took him to a children's salon and it was just about as crazy as I imagined it would be. He had no desire to be strapped in a chair and have his head tugged this way and that by some strange lady. We tried all the distracting tricks in our book, but they all failed. But, in the end we were happy with the end result, even if he did look like a such a big boy. However, I am not excited to know I get to do this every month or so to keep it looking good.



No comments: