Thursday, October 19, 2017

April 2017

April was the start to lots and lots of craziness in our life that deserves its own whole post so this month's post will be a bit skimpy because we were so focused on that craziness.

Before the craziness started, we got to spend lots of time at the baseball field because Mason started his 2nd season of t-ball. Todd sort of ended up being the default head coach, which meant he got to pick the team name. So, of course he had to go with our favorite Braves. Unfortunately, I missed the first game because I had training for work (again, a whole other post. Different than the crazy post I listed above. Lots of craziness I tell you) but there were lots of people to cheer him on and I received lots of pics. I did get to go to most of the other games but missing that first one still hurt this momma's heart.






We enjoyed a beautiful Easter day at home and church before going to my in-law's house for dinner. The kids were super excited about their Easter baskets  but also balanced that with tons of questions about the meaning of Easter. It was a hard discussion to have with a 5-year old about Jesus dying and coming back but he seemed to be ok with that simple of an explanation. 

Aubrey went 3D with their letter this year and it was so cute.






Turning a holiday into a math lesson by counting his eggs. 

The only other child-related even this month was taking Aubrey to the American Girl store at South Park for a party. She was so excited that we finally bought some bangs for her doll Abby. 



So, 2 more posts will come later that will connect back to this month but I've got to get prepared to write them. Because, serious changes started this month and I can't wait to share.

No comments: