Wednesday, December 27, 2017

June 2017

This is going to be a short post because I'm saving up most of June's activities for a big post about a big change in our lives. But, I can't skip the whole month because there were a few things that happened that deserve a separate post.

Aubrey's last day of school was in June and it seemed to sneak up on us so fast. I think all of her 2nd grade year just went by so fast because so much was going on. She had a great year and for once was actually ready to move on to the next grade level.


Once the kids were out of school, our nanny introduced them to the joys of a hammock and they were in love.


Todd and I had a much, much needed date night in June and went to do a wine and paint night. It was so much fun to do one with him. 


I think in my May post, I mistakenly said Aubrey wrapped up her dance season. Technically, the studio wrapped up the season, but the competition team kept on moving in preparation for their big summer performance in June...at DISNEY. Yes, we made our 2nd trip of the year to Disney World. Yes, Disney World, in June. The weather was miserably hot but the girls danced their heart out at Disney Springs so it made the trip entirely worth it. Plus, we invited my mom to tag along so she could watch the kids enjoy another Disney trip and she had a great time as well.




So, more about June coming up next....

No comments: