Monday, December 3, 2007

First of many

Ok, I started working of the first of many changes I will have to make for my future child. I have started weaning off the caffiene. This is no easy challenge for me. I love Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Sun Drop. Most people do coffee, I do soda. So, I read that caffeine could make it harder to conceive, so I decided the time to start giving it up is now. I usually have a can (12 oz) DDP while I am getting ready, a can for breakfast at work, a can for lunch, and then maybe a can for snack. So, today I drank a glass of sweet tea while I was getting ready for work and then water the rest of the day. Except for lunch, I did buy a DSD. I don't have too much of a headache right now so that's a good thing. I don't like water, but I have decided I have to get over that fact. I have been guzzling it so I don't get the possible side effect of prenatal vitamins: constipation. I can't deal with that, especially not during the holidays or even TTC. So, me and the water machine at work are going to be best friends for a while. Who knows, maybe this is the start to caffeine-free for life. Ok, that is a bit much, but maybe the start to less soda!

No comments: