Saturday, November 15, 2008

Baby showers

Lacey and Betty hosted our first baby shower on November 2nd. We decided to have it at our house so fitting all the people in was a tight squeeze, but we managed. I love having people over so getting to have that mix of people at my house was a lot of fun. I love baby showers, but being at one for me and Todd was kind of surreal. Plus having all of that attention on you is kind of nerve wracking. We got a lot of good gifts so we are well on our way to getting the things she needs. Of course, I am still working on the thank you notes, but we are so appreciative of everyone who came and brought gift for her. It's at times like this, you realize how truly awesome your family and friends are. We would never be able to afford all of the things we've been given and I can't wait for Aubrey to here to enjoy them.
Lacey and Jeffrey made sure everyone knew which house the party was at with these balloons!

The yummy cake!The pregnant lady putting said yummy cake in her belly to share with AubreyOpening presents

No comments: