Sunday, July 26, 2009

6 months old

Wow. I am the mommy of a 6 month old. Hardly seems real. Just 6 short months ago this little girl came into the world and changed me so much. It is even more amazing how much she has changed in 6 months. It is so amazing to compare pics of her from when we first brought her home to now. For a reference, here are two pics of her in her bouncy seat.
4 days old

6 months old

Milestones this month:

*Sitting up like a champ
*Started solids
*First 4th of July and fireworks
*First time swimming
*Started sleeping on her side

I can say without a doubt the last 6 months have been the best but most challenging in my life. Who knew something so tiny would make my life better everyday. This little girl is an amazing baby and I am very proud to be her mommy.

1 comment:

becki777 said...

Amber she is such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is now!