Sunday, July 19, 2009

We have a sitter

Aubrey has been working on sitting up for over a month now, just needing a little support, like my hands on her thighs or the Boppy around her. Not anymore. She can sit by her self really well for 20-30 seconds on a flat surface before she gets tired and face plants or falls to the side. I am so excited about her sitting up. That makes life so much easier because she can sit and play and I don't have to hold her up like I did before. Once she gets a bit better at sitting, I am ditching the infant carrier and moving to her convertible seat that is waiting for her in the garage. I am so tired of carrying that heavy seat, but she can't sit in a buggy or high chair at a restaurant, so I have to wait a few more weeks.

1 comment:

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

Yay!!! Enjoy this time where she can sit you can go in another room and know she will be there when you get back....we saldy only had 2weeks of that!