Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st Halloween

Aubrey's 1st Halloween was pretty uneventful. We carved our pumpkins on Friday night, which was sad considering we've had them almost 2 weeks. Of course, Aubrey went to bed before Todd's masterpieces were finished, so we took pics of them on Saturday. Aubrey did not nap well during the day, so by the time we put her in her costume, she was not happy. I managed to get a few pics of her, but I am so glad we got professional pics of her in her costume, because I didn't get any great pics of her in the costume. Todd took her to our neighbors' house and they took some pics of their little girl and Aubrey. Aubrey then drank a bottle, ate dinner, and went to bed. She was asleep before most of the trick-or-treaters got here, so keeping Bailey quiet with the door bell ringing constantly was no fun. I felt bad for the kids because it started raining about 7:30. But, that meant Todd and I have candy left over, which is awesome, even though we don't need it. I think next year will be more fun because we will actually take Aubrey out and enjoy it more.

No comments: