Friday, January 1, 2010

Please pray for Harrison

I am thankful for Facebook. It has allowed me to reconnect with many old friends that I haven't seen or spoken to in years. One of those friends is Lisa. I've known Lisa since sometime in elementary school. Like many people, we lost touch after high school. Even though we ran into each other a few times over the last 12 years, we never really had a way to keep in touch. Due to the wonder of Facebook, we became "friends" again and could keep up with the other one. She offered some encouraging words to me after Aubrey was born and I appreciated that. After some time she announced she was pregnant with her 2nd child and I was so happy for her. About halfway through her pregnancy, she found out her son has a serious genetic condition called Cat Eye Syndrome. He was born in December and it appears he has a pretty tough road ahead of him. Lisa has created a blog about son's life and I wanted to share it with everyone. Please read about little Harrson and give a special prayer for him and his family. He is fighting so hard for his life and I am sure every extra prayer can help.

http://www.cateyesyndrome.blogspot.com/

No comments: