Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 6 Update

I guess this week was spent recuperating from the past week's craziness. Todd and I didn't do much through the week once my mom went back home. I did manage run once this week, which is still great. I also added another new meal to our repertoire, a yummy concoction of chicken, salsa, corn, all thrown in the crockpot for 8 hours. Yummy. I finally started reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, which has been my first e-book checked out from the library for my Nook. So, I feel like I did some good work on my goals so I'll call it successful.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday. We went out to dinner with Todd's parents and sister and then went out for a few drinks while the IL's baby-sat.

Aubrey and Todd being silly.

Hey, Todd can use my camera occasionally! I always wonder what Aubrey is going to think about me being in so few pictures. So, I handed it off and posed with my cutie.

Todd and his sister Traci. (taken with the P&S because who really wants to drag a DSLR to a bar?!)

No comments: