Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 11

This week was nothing special to write about but the weekend was fantastic. We had 70+ degree weather and we took full advantage of it. We spent the majority of both weekend afternoons outside taking walks, hanging out on the porch and grilling/eating dinner.This is my favorite time of year and I love being able to share with the family.

I don't know what this face was about, but it cracks me up.


I wish the Cozy Coupe hadn't been in the corner of the picture, but oh well. They were watching airplanes in the sky and I couldn't resist the picture.

Eating some yummy dinner on the porch.

I managed to get some work done towards my goals over the week. I got 2 decent runs in through the week and then 1 great run outside yesterday. I'm still about 3-4 minutes off my 5k pace from November, but I've got a month and  half to get built back up before my first race. I also got serious about my eating by downloading an app for my phone to track all of my calories and exercising. Being diligent about my eating and exercising led to a 1.5 lb weight loss which is great. I'd ideally like to loose about 9 more lbs, but I'm trying to take it week by week so I'll see how it goes over the next few weeks.

I also worked on cleaning out some closets this weekend. We have a goal to clean the guest room out by late in the summer which means my dresses and summer tops needed a a hanging place other than the guest room closet. So, I made another huge Goodwill donation bag by cleaning out my side of the closet and ditching things I know I'll never wear again. Our next project is to paint our bathroom and then we have storage up high in that room to store things from the guest room. So, we won't be able to get any more work done in the next few weeks until we finish buying all the things we need for the bathroom. I'll be so glad to get the bathroom done because it is so white and blah. I started painting 3 years ago and lost motivation when I got pregnant, so its beyond time to get it finished. We also have a huge spring cleaning list for this year that we will be starting in April. Always a million projects to do, but I'm excited to plan them and see them get done.

Hopefully we'll start having more of the gorgeous weekends now that it is so close to spring. Spring gives me so much energy and motivation which means its time to get some things done!

1 comment:

pro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.