Monday, July 7, 2008

Not much new

There hasn't been a whole lot new going on lately. I thought the morning sickness and exhaustion were gone because I've felt really good the past week or so. But, they both came back with a vengeance today. So, I went back to the routine of eating all day and then a 2 hour nap after work. Not fun. I am trying to get back into exercising, but that's not easy when I am sleeping all day.

I've been doing a lot of clothes shopping for me the past few weeks because none of my old clothes fit right anymore. It's kind of bittersweet buying maternity clothes. While I love any excuse to shop, I hate not being able to wear the clothes I have. A lady at work that is 8 months preggers is also going to give me some of her maternity clothes. Sweet.

Hopefully Todd can finish the attic soon so we can clean out what will be the baby's room. I want to get that done since there isn't a whole lot else for me to do. I've started pricing bedding and furniture and I can't wait until it's time to pick it out. I looove decorating and I am sure the baby's room will be no different.

The other item I would like to tackle would be the name list. We've got a pretty good girl's name settled on, but we cannot agree with a boy's name. We've both thrown out some good names and thought we had one picked out before I even got pregnant. But, then I decided I didn't like it anymore. I want to have the name before the big ultrasound in a few weeks so once we know, we can start calling him/her by his/her name. I am so excited to think that we'll know that so soon. The last part of this trimester has gone faster than the first few weeks I've known. Only 28 weeks and 1 day to go!

No comments: