Monday, September 8, 2008

Before shots

We started working on Aubrey's nursery this weekend and getting it ready to paint. There were a ton of holes and dings in the wall, so I had my first lesson in spackling. We also put the crib together with minimal cussing and no fighting, so that was a major accomplishment.

Of course, I broke our camera at the beach, but I still wanted to get some shots of the room before we started the major stuff. So, I busted out the good ol' cell phone and snapped away. So, these are really crappy, but the point is to get an idea of the before, not the idea of the crappy picture.

Her busted dresser (see post below) and parts of the crib.

The wall and her closet.


The rest of her crib.

]Do you think I have enough sheets covering that crib?

Getting ready to paint

Whoo-hoo. Time to bring on the lavender paint and I can't wait! That will be this weekend's project.

No comments: