Saturday, September 13, 2008

Very productive today

Todd and I have been very busy today. We took all of the cardboard boxes from the furniture, glider, and my new computer to the recycling center. After running a few more errands, we came home and put the first coat of paint on the walls in Aubrey's room. It looks so good! We have borrowed Jimmy and Betty's camera, so I took a few pictures.


Todd at work.


We also went to the mall to run a few errands and went in Baby Gap for me to look at pants. I didn't really find anything for me so we stopped to look at the baby clothes. There were so many cute outfits in there and I could have bought all of them. I didn't buy anything because they were a little expensive for newborn clothes, but it did inspire me to come home and start working on her first hat. It's not quite done yet, but it's so cute and so tiny. Hopefully I can post a pic tomorrow.

A couple of days ago I also found my diaper bag. I had decided to get the Java Blue Vera Bradley diaper bag because that was my purse last year and I have tons of accessories to go with it. But I was on Facebook the other night and they added the new Spring 2009 colors to their page and I almost fell out of my chair. One of the new colors is called Purple Punch. It's black with purple flowers on it. I have been waiting on a purple Vera Bradley for the last 3 years so this was perfect timing. It matches her room so well so I can't wait to get it. Yes, I am excited about a bag. It doesn't take much.


No comments: