Friday, September 12, 2008

My new love and new pregnancy complaint

Good news first. BRU called me Wednesday to tell me my new dresser was in. I asked if I could just pick it up when my glider came in and the lady told me to hold on. When she got back on the phone she told me the glider was in too! So, Dad, Jimmy, Todd and I went tonight to pick them up. This dresser looks so much better. No jacked up drawers. While they were unloading the dresser, I got to work putting my glider together. 4 easy screws and it was done. Man, I am in love with this glider. The fabric is so soft. And comfortable doesn't even begin to describe it and it's not even broken in yet. It reclines, too, which could be dangerous for me down the road because I can so see myself sleeping in it in the nursery. This is one of the most expensive pieces of furniture I have ever bought, but well worth every penny to me.

Now for the bad news. My belly has really popped out this week. Yay for looking really pregnant now, but boo for killing my back. My back is working so hard to compensate for the belly and it is killing me. I thought I was going to cry at the end of work today because it was so sore. I really hope it's not this painful for the rest of the pregnancy. I can't focus at work if I am hurting that much. I am doing Pilates and all the back exercises for pregnant women, so hopefully that will help strengthen all the muscles and ease this pain.

No comments: