Tuesday, May 26, 2009

4 months old!

I swear, time is going even faster since I went back to work. Aubrey has had a busy month. Her firsts for the month:

*Rolling over from back to belly-happened at day care (5.18) Todd and I first see it on 5.25
*Attended her first wedding (Congrats Lesley and Steven)
*Attended her first concert -Lifehouse, not a great show
*Attended her first dance recital
*Moved up to 5.5 ounces of milk per bottle
*Realized that her voice is hers and loves to use it
*Started teething (2 on the way)
*Could finally wear 3 month old clothes
*Started reaching for things and holding things in her hands

I love watching her make the milestones and watching her grow, but it's bittersweet. While I don't miss the newborn stage, it is sad to know the first 4 months are gone. I know there is so much more to come and I am excited to watch, but yet a little sad at what has passed. My little girl is growing up and it is THE most amazing thing I have ever seen.

1 comment:

~Mrs. JMS~ said...

It is crazy how time passes, I hope you enjoy these moments with her. I too DO NOT miss the NB stage but the next few monhts for you are going to be THE BEST! You are going to have so much fun.

Break out the tylenol, motrin etc for the teeth....that is prob the worst part about this age. It will pass though. She is a cutie...you are doing great! Congrats making it to the 4m mark. She will be a diff baby from here on out.