Sunday, October 25, 2009

Moving on down

Since Aubrey has started consistently laying on her belly and pushing up, she has been greeting us in the morning almost looking over the side rail of her crib. Even though she is nowhere near pulling up, knowing she is that close the top has made me nervous ever since. So, we decided to move her bed frame down. Todd didn't think it needed to go all the way down, but it's not an simple task, so I decided moving it once was enough. So, we put the frame all the way down to the bottom and it is so low. Getting her in and out is now quite a struggle for me since her crib is not drop side. Todd's dad built me a stool, which helps some. But, I am sure it is still quite comical to watch met getting her in and out. Todd said the crib looks more prison-like now, and it really does. The first time I laid her down in it, she looked at me like "where the heck are you putting me?" I know she'll be pulling up in the next few months so I think I can deal with the strain for a few months if it means I know she can't maneuver out yet.

No comments: