Sunday, October 18, 2009

Up on all fours

I think Aubrey has decided to bypass army crawling. She has shown no signs of wanting to pull herself around on her belly, which I guess I can't blame her for that. I wouldn't want to do that much myself. She has decided to start working hard core on crawling. She has started to pull herself up on to all fours, which is amazing to me because this is the same baby who hated her belly just a month ago, but has somehow built up those muscles with a quickness. The first time she did it, I got so exited and squealed, which got her excited and she proceed to face plant. So, she did it again and I just cheered quietly, so she decided it was safe to keep going. Then, she started rocking back and forth like she was getting ready to launch off. It was really cute to watch her get so excited. I know it is probably just a matter of days before she realizes that rolling to get where she wants to be is just not efficient anymore. Sigh...my life will never be the same.

No comments: