Monday, September 12, 2011

September 5-11

Monday was Labor Day so while Todd was off visiting friends, Aubrey and I had a lazy day at the house. It rained most of the afternoon, which spoiled my picnic plans, but it gave us a good excuse to be bums around the house.

Instead of an outside picnic, we had an inside picnic in the kitchen for snack time.

Saturday was Todd's dad's birthday and we threw a surprise party for him at Jeffrey's in Mooresville. It was so much fun to see his surprised face when he walked it and it was nice to hang out with the family that came to town for the event.


My mom and Aubrey, who had no interest in looking at me and my camera while she had crayons in her hand.

The birthday boy and Todd's mom

My sister-in-law Traci and Aubrey


Just for giggles, I thought I'd throw this in. I was washing Aubrey's Anywhere chair cover, so she decided to carry the inserts around everywhere she went. Todd came upstairs to do something and when we looked at the bottom of the stairs, this is what we saw. Silly girl.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: