Sunday, September 16, 2012

Family pictures

I fell in love with custom photography this year after having Mason's newborn pictures. It was so nice to have pictures that weren't in a studio and involved things in our life, like our couch and Mason's room. I can do decent pictures of the kids but there are so few pictures that I am actually in and even less that the whole family is in so I knew I wanted to do more family pictures when Mason got older. We scheduled pictures for August because I knew he would be sitting up and look more baby-like than newborn-ish.

I was so happy with how these pictures turned out. I can't wait to get them printed and displayed in my house to share with everyone.

All photos were done by Nikki of Magnolia James Photography. She was awesome to work with and even helped me out when our cd of pictures got lost. Awesome lady.


I made this one to be my Facebook cover picture and I love it so much I am going to have to incorporate it onto the blog somehow. That might be a little above my skill level but I will figure it out eventually.

No comments: