Monday, October 13, 2008

Wow, only a 100 days!

Unbelievable. In a 100 days, give or take a few, I will hopefully be holding my baby girl. It just hardly seems real. Todd and I got a reminder dose of what we're in for this weekend when we babysat my nephew. He is a really good baby and really only cried when he was hungry. But, Todd looked at me during the crying fit and said "I don't know how I am going to handle this." I told him he's got a little over 3 months to figure that out because she's coming, like it or not. He's really good with Dameon, I think it's just more of the reality is finally starting to settle with him. I loved every minute of watching Dameon. I hope Aubrey is a good baby just like him.

Having pregnancy brain means I can't remember if I posted this, so if I have, oh well. Todd's sister Traci recently got engaged (YAY!) and she wants Aubrey to be the flower girl in the wedding. I am so excited to think of buying a frilly, white lacy dress and seeing her look like a princess. Too much fun. I already have an idea on how to use the flower girl dress again and I can't wait. Shopping for clothes for myself has always been fun but this is even better. I am goiing to enjoy it as long as I can because I know they days of picking out her clothes are limited. I remember all too well when I started picking out my own clothes.

Speaking of awesome Aunt Traci and clothes, she went to the Osh Kosh outlet in Wisconsin and racked up on some clothes for Aubrey. So, her closet actually looks like someone lives in it and that is so awesome. Thank you Traci! I am so grateful that Aubrey already has people that love her and want to spoil her to pieces. Not everyone is as fortunate and sometimes I forget how lucky Todd and I are.

A view of her closet

No comments: