Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy due date to me

Well, today was Aubrey's due date and she decided not to show for her own party. I was not expecting her to, but it would have been nice if she surprised me. I really wish she would get the show on the road because I am in a lot of pain. Mostly in my lower back. And it's not contraction pain. I think the added stress to my abs plus sitting in bad chairs has put a major hurt on the back injury I got in college. It started getting bad on Thursday and has gone way downhill since. I've been working from home since Monday because I can't even take sitting in that chair at work. Working from home is hard, especially because I haven't had a good chair to sit in. I was almost in tears by the time Todd got home from work today because the pain was so bad. I've been sitting on an old kitchen chair or my exercise ball and I think those have done more damage over the past few days. So, after we celebrated my due date with a round of spicy Mexican food, we went to Office Max and got a really good deal on a nice desk chair for me. I hope it will help me out tomorrow because I can't take much more of the pain I dealt with today. So, to say I am pretty miserable right now is an understatement. I'm having a few contractions, and every once in a while, they are painful. So, pain in the front and pain in the back are not fun together. I think my body is trying to tell me that it can't take much more, but I just don't think Aubrey is getting that memo.

No comments: