Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 18-24

It was a pretty quiet week around the house. I thought we would make it a whole week without anyone being sick, but I was wrong. Poor Bailey was vomiting and had diarrhea, so Thursday afternoon I had to take her to the vet. They are still not sure what was wrong with her, but they gave her a shot to help with and stomach acid and then a radioactive pill in case she needed an x-ray on Friday. She stopped vomiting on Thursday, but the diarrhea didn't really let up until Saturday morning. So, we our carpet cleaner got a serious workout over those 3 days and it was not a lot of fun to do.

Most of the weekend I spent working. They have let me borrow a computer from work so I can do some extra work from home. So, I spent most of my free time staring at a computer screen. While it was nice to make some extra money, I realized by Monday I was burned out from not getting a day off. So, I will probably cut that back the next few weekends so I can actually relax.

Saturday afternoon, we traveled to Clemmons for Traci and TJ's housewarming party. Aubrey was pretty excited about seeing TJ, so we're not sure if she has a little crush on him or she just likes to say his name. The party was nice and Aubrey's bashfulness wore off quickly after our arrival. We stayed and ate dinner with them before we made our way back home for me to do more work.

Sunday was the usual chores and cleaning day. The nesting mode continued as I went on a serious cleaning spree. It was nice to enjoy a super clean house for the day before the usual hub bub of the week destroys it.

So, hope everyone is having a great week!

Aubrey all dressed to go to the housewarming party. She insisted I take a picture of her with her "pretty" hair.

No comments: