Tuesday, November 15, 2011

31 week check-up

Silly pregnancy brain. I just realized today that I forgot to add an entry for my 31 week check-up. From last Tuesday. Mason is proving to be even more uncooperative as time goes on. He refused to be still for the CMA who was trying to get his heart rate. As soon as she would get in on the doppler he would move. She  never could get it on doppler for the full 10 seconds or so, but her best guess was the heart rate was around 145. This visit was a little annoying because all of the Presbyterian Healthcare practices have switched to a new medical record and I overheard the doctors talking in the hall about how slow they were going with it. My appointment was at 9:15 and I didn't see Dr. Vuong until almost 10:10. Not fun waiting that long when it is kept ridiculously hot in the office and you are trying to entertain a 2-year old. Dr. Vuong said I am measuring right on track and everything looks great. I officially passed my gestational diabetes screening and the blood work they drew last visit looked awesome. I could tell she was a bit rushed in her visit so I didn't get a picture of her with Aubrey like I hoped, but I didn't want to hold her up anymore. Now, I  start going every other week for visits which should be loads of fun. I should only have about 5-6 more appointments though and that is great. We're getting so close!

No comments: