Sunday, January 2, 2011

52 weeks of blogs

I want to use this blog more throughout the next year so I've changed title slightly. For the past 3 years, its focus has been on starting and raising a family. But, I would like to make it a little more about our lives in general, which will still include a lot about Aubrey, but also more about running, our house, work, the dogs, that kind of stuff. So, one of my goals for 2011 is to have at least 1 blog per week. I hope to include more pictures, which will also motivate me to get my camera out more and edit throughout the month, instead of at the end of the month.
So, with that being said, here is my first step towards that goal.
We recently decided that we have had enough of Aubrey’s toys being in the living room. It was getting to the point where her toys were literally taking over the space. We decided after Christmas when we took the tree down, we would move her toys into the sun room (which is divided from the living room by a half wall) to give her more space to play and us more space in the living room. It turned out to be one of the best things we’ve done in a while. She loves having her own little place to make a complete mess and we love not tripping over her stuff. The only sad thing is we really can’t watch her every move like we could before, but we deal. So, she walked in the living room and asked us to put her sun glasses on. I obliged and then followed her back  in the sun room so I could get a picture of her in the glasses. About that time, that Apple iPad commercial came on with the catchy little piano beat and Aubrey started dancing to it and this is what I got:

No comments: