Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions, Goals, or Whatever....

Here are my New Year's Goals for 2011.

Personal
Run more. I hope to finish a 2-3 5k races and a 4-miler in March
Complete a 52-week blog. More about that later.
Cook at least 20 new recipes
Read at least 1 book per month

House
Redo loft and guest bedroom by June
Weed through closets and do Goodwill donation by March.
Clean and organize garage by June. 
Frame and hang pictures.

Photography
Learn more about Lightroom 3
Learn more about composition
Purchase 85mm f/1.8 lens
Possibly upgrade 50mm lens to f/1.4 and sell 50mm f/1.8
Purchase a longer zoom lens
Possibly purchase a wider angle lens

These goals appear to be obtainable right now. I kept them simple and measurable which I hope helps me stick to them. I am keeping a copy of these taped to the wall by my desk and hope that holds me more accountable. I love to cross things off a list, so that should be even more motivation. So, let the fun begin!

1 comment:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

good luck making your resolutions

happy new year :)