Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 16-22

This week was a little calmer than last week. Wednesday was Todd's birthday so we celebrated with dinner out that night. We decided to have a birthday party with all of the family Saturday at our house. The weather was gorgeous and everyone enjoyed some yummy grilled hamburgers and hotdogs, followed by the birthday boy's carrot cake. After the party,Todd went to the NASCAR race so Aubrey and I hung out with my mom, who recently moved back from Baltimore. We made a trip to Babies-R-Us to buy a new car seat for Mom's car because she is going to start watching Aubrey 2 days a week. I am super excited that Aubrey will be home with family those days instead of dealing with the drama of her daycare. After our shopping trip, we went to my parents' house to help them set up some computer stuff and get the car seat installed in Mom's car. Aubrey took a ride with my parents on the golf cart and cried most of the way, but loved getting the attention from them. Sunday was mostly a lazy day, except for a trip to get some ice cream and to Best Buy for my shiny new iMac, which I love by the way. The only bad part of the day was that Aubrey has started fighting a cold so she was not so much fun to deal with. She had almost no appetite all day and went to sleep without a peep at nap and bed time. Hopefully, it will pass quickly because she is miserable.

I didn't take but many pictures yesterday because I was busy with party stuff, but here are a few.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Aubrey decided cornhole was more fun when you stood on the boards and put the bean bags in the

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Aubrey was supervising the guys grilling.

No comments: