Sunday, May 15, 2011

7 weeks

Oh, the real pregnancy fun has started. I have been feeling so good the past 3 weeks and I had a tiny glimmer of hope that would continue. That all came to an end by Thursday. The "morning" sickness has started and is constant whenever I start getting hungry, about every 2 hours. Luckily, no actual vomiting and I hope to keep it that way. The exhaustion has also started, but I can't nap after work like I could with Aubrey, so I am sleeping like the dead at night. My breast have already blown up at least a cup size I believe. Luckily I hadn't bought new bras since loosing weight, so I am good for a while in that area. Even though I am not feeling the greatest, I am trying to work out as much as I can. I haven't run since my 5k race on April 30, but I have been doing prenatal Pilates twice a week and that is a lot more than I can claim while I was pregnant with Aubrey. I really want to keep running as long as I can, but the heat and exhaustion make that darn near impossible right now. I've contemplated walking on the treadmill just to do something, but the couch usually wins after work. For now, I am trying to stay as positive as I can. I am grateful for the symptoms because that means I am carrying a baby and I know how worth it in the end all of this yuckiness is.

No comments: