Saturday, December 20, 2008

35 weeks

Another uneventful doctor's visit, not that I am complaining. The NST was a little more uncomfortable this week, but I think the lady that hooked it up didn't do something right. Plus Aubrey, ever the stubborn one, decided she didn't want to stay in one place, so tracking her heartbeat was a little harder. Again, the NST was great and bp was awesome. The only thing that perturbed me about this visit was they were running so far behind. There was no reason that my appointment was for 3:30 and I didn't leave until after 5:00. That frustrates the mess out of me. If there was another practice that delivered at the hospital, I'd be there. Well, let's rephrase, another somewhat larger practice. There are 2 other practices that admit there, but I'd really rather not be at a practice that only has 1 doctor. I can't imagine how crazy those places are when the doctor has to leave during the day for a delivery. But, the practice I go to is soooo busy and they are never on schedule and I always feel rushed. But, I want to deliver at Presby-Huntersville so I'm stuck. Hopefully by the time #2 gets here, they will either have a bigger practice and more docs or there will be another practice that admits there.

No comments: