Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting closer to being ready

Todd's mom's family threw us a shower this weekend. Between the gifts, cash, and gift cards, I think we are set. I am going to BRU this week to buy my breast pump because I have an awesome 20% off coupon that will help so much. We are going to wait just a bit to use the cash to finish off the BRU registry once we get our completion coupon. Todd and I are so thankful for all of the wonderful gifts people have bought for us. I can't even imagine where we'd be if we didn't have so many people helping us out. Every time I walk in her nursery, I just smile because I know so many people love her already and I can't wait for her to meet them all.

Oh, and I have to add, the family played the best baby shower game ever. It involves a plunger and toilet paper and if you've seen it, you know how much my abs hurt from laughing. That was the best ab work out ever. There are pictures to prove the insanity, but I think everyone involved would kill me for posting them here. Plus, I was laughing too hard to use my camera. Good times, good times.

No comments: